THE COLLEGE OF CRANIO-SACRAL THERAPY SOUTH AFRICA
Justine Hunt Tel: +27 716849684
Comprehensive Professional Training
– 6 Modules of six days each, spread over 2 years
– Module 1 October 5th – 10th 2019 R9000.00
– Module 2 November 9th – 14th 2019 R9000.00
– Module 3 Feb 15th – 20th 2020 R9500.00
– Module 4 May 2nd – 7th 2020 R 9500.00
– Module 5 Nov 14th – 20th 2020 R 10000.00
-Module 6 Feb 13th – 18th 2021 R 10000.00
This training incorporates substantial support throughout the training, including Teaching Clinics, Study Groups, Practice Days and regular tutor contact between modules, in order to enable participants to graduate as highly skilled and confident practitioners, thoroughly prepared for professional practice.
The training is open both to therapists and to non-therapists with no previous experience. Those who have attended other Cranio-Sacral Therapy courses will find this training exceptionally well structured, detailed and comprehensive.
Module 1 (October 5th – 10th 2019) 2019 can be attended as an Introductory course, without commitment to the rest of the training.
Venue: Johannesburg, 432 A Elgin avenue, Ferndale
Payment for each module is due 1 month before the start of the module.
To book a place on Module 1, please complete the online booking form at https://collegecraniosacraltherapysa.co.za/application-form/ as soon as possible, and send a deposit of R1000 to secure a place.
(In case of any difficulties with the Application Form, please contact Justine direct, details below).
For further information, please contact Justine Hunt on firstname.lastname@example.org or 071 684 9684. You can also visit our Facebook page at College of Cranio-Sacral Therapy South Africa.
Teaching Clinics are a very valuable part of the training, allowing students to gain practical experience in a real clinic teaching environment.
Students start their Teaching Clinics at the half way stage of the course, after Module 3.
- Teaching Clinics take place by arrangement on specific days ( weekdays and some Saturdays) throughout the second half of the course.
- A selection of dates will be provided from which you will choose 8 days (or 16 half days) spread through the year between Module 3 in Feb 2020 and the end of the course in Feb 2021
- Cost: R600 per half day (R1,200 per full day)
- Dates will be set term by term, in accordance with the numbers of students.
Study Groups are an optional extra, very valuable for focussed guided interactive practice. They will take place in Johannesburg, Durban, and Cape Town according to demand. Dates will be set term by term according to demand, through discussion with course participants.
Cost will depend on the arrangements required:
- morning R300
- half day R600
- whole day R1,200
- Theory and Practical exams after the 6th Module
Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology:
For those who have no background in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology, an APP qualification is also required.
CCST-SA recommends the following online courses in Anatomy and Physiology and a separate online course in Pathology which have ITEC and International accreditation:
www.massagecourses.co.za (0875510524, Anatomy and Physiology Internationally Accredited Qualification)